About Me

My photo
I've been happily married to Jim for 44 years (but I don't know how that could be since I really don't feel that old), have 2 married children, and 5 precious grandchildren (seen above).

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Truth About New Years

Happy New Year everyone!  My prayer for anyone who might read this is that you have - or will - set some goals for the coming year.  God is so good about helping us remember the mistakes/sins/regrets of the past so we can determine how to not do the same thing again in the future.  Sometimes He also leads us to specific ways of doing that.

The important thing is to spend some time being QUIET so we can hear His still, small voice giving us guidance. I wish I had mastered this.  I'm still a work in progress - like most people.  So I refuse to get down about having to repeat previous goals that have not been met. 

New years give us the opportunity to begin again.  Believers can all have HOPE for the future not because of how great we are, but how AWESOME He is!  And how PATIENT He is with us!  And how ABUNDANT His LOVINGKINDNESS is!  And how He is the GOD of MULTIPLE CHANCES! 

What goals do you have?  Bless you as you work toward them!

No comments:

Post a Comment